Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Monday 1 June 2015

Things to do before I'm 30

Hi ☺

I was watching everybody loves Raymond while getting ready for work this morning (because yes, I am that cool) and they were talking about things they had wanted to do before turning 30 and it got me thinking, so here are some things I want to do ☺

💖 see the northern lights- I have always wanted to do this but for some reason have never got round to it!I actually want to go to Iceland and stay in one of those see through tent things that are about £1000 a night but I'd settle for Norway 😛

💖 Take the baby to Disneyland florida- this might not happen in the next 5 years as I want the baby to remember it but I remember loving going when I was younger so it is somewhere I want to take my child.

💖 Go skydiving- I think this would be a really exhilarating experience and I would love to give it a go, if I did I would do it for charity though! Might as well make it be for a good cause!

💖 See Michael Mcintyre live- I know this is a bit of a lame one but I really want to see him live! I had the opportunity to meet him and get his autograph a few years ago when I still lived at home and I walked past him in the city centre (he was playing at the empire) but I didn't know who he was at the time so didn't! The shame!

💖 Go scuba diving in the great barrier reef- this is something I have wanted to do since I was a child as I think it would be amazing! The colours and the amazing fish you see would just be out of this world!!

💖 Go skiing- I had the chance when I was at school but my parents wouldn't let me go because my sister's friend broke her ankle when she went, but it looks great fun and loads of people I know go skiing every year and love it!

💖 Run the great north run- I would need to train so hard for this but again it is something I would love to do for charity.

💖 stay at the galgorm in Ireland- I went there for a wedding a couple of years ago and it is such an amazing place, I was going to stay there for a weekend a few months ago but we ended up spending the money on something for the baby instead!

that's all I can think of at the minute, I'm sure there's more so I may add to it!

What are the things you want to do before you reach a certain age?

💖 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment