Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Saturday 27 June 2015

Things I am happy for :June 2015

Hi ☺

I recently read a post by a blogger who had the amazing idea of doing weekly grateful lists (I can't remember who it was but when I find out I will let you know). I wanted to do the same.kind of post but I can't commit to a weekly version so decided to do a monthly version ☺

So this month I am happy for:

☺ starting my maternity leave;
☺ setting up the baby bouncer and play mat
☺going to see the minion movie
☺ having my baby shower
☺ discovering the TV show strike back
☺ going to Sunderland to see my parents
☺ my new new York bedding
☺ getting unexpected presents off the people at work for the baby
☺ going to Liverpool to see JJs family
☺ feeding the deer at the deer farm

Those are 10 things I loved this month, what are yours?

💖xx
Ps if my baby comes early obviously having my baby will be added to this list ☺☺☺ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment