Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Thursday 25 June 2015

Hillarys blinds...an update

Hi ☺

So as you will know if you regularly read my blog, we finally decided to get some blinds in the house! We have floor to ceiling windows so blinds were definitely required!!
After a few quotes from a few companies we decided to go with hillarys as they seemed the most professional on the day.
Since I wrote that post we received samples in the post of the blinds we were thinking of getting...This was before we had even agreed to go with them!I thought this was such a good idea and I was very very impressed with the company for doing this, especially as we could see and feel the quality for ourselves and take the samples with us when deciding on what colours to paint the rooms!
None of the other companies we got quotes from did this!

Has anyone else got blinds from hillarys? If so, what did you think of the service?

💖 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment