Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Saturday 6 June 2015

A little apology and a change to my blog

Hi ☺

When I first started writing my blog I had very high hopes about what I was going to do with it and how often I was going to write for it. Unfortunately, life happened (I know I have only had my blog a couple of months) and I haven't been able to do as much as I had hoped that I would.
I feel really bad that in the past few weeks I haven't been as present on my blog or twitter as I would have liked so firstly I am going to apologise for that and hope you all understand, and secondly I am going to change my initial plans.
I did plan to upload a post three times a week but currently I am only managing one, so rather than feel guilty about letting you all down I have decided to only promise one post a week which I will upload on a Monday. If I have more time and energy later on I will hopefully write more ☺

Love you all
💖xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment