Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Monday 22 June 2015

37 weeks update

Hi ☺

Not much has actually changed since last week other than I am getting more frequent braxton hicks contractions now...bit scary until I realised what it actually was!then I just felt silly for not realising sooner 😂
I have been having a lot of back ache and twinges in my abdomen, at one point I thought I was going to go into labour that night but it was all just normal twinges and nothing to get excited about! Now that I am officially full term every slight twinge or ache makes me hope it means the baby is coming soon and as embarrassing as it is I have Googled everything just to check it's all normal!! I am hoping I am not the only first time mother to do this? ☺
I have been feeling more hungry lately, but then also more nauseous (though have only thrown up once so far!!) And I may have finally had cravings if ice cream and chocolate milk count 😉🐷

I have been getting extremely tired this week and have been having little naps in the afternoon, but then I have trouble sleeping through the night due to frequent toilet trips and JJ coming to bed about 4 hours after me and waking me up!

I think we have everything we need for when the baby arrives now, we need to make sure the car seat fits in the car (which it should as it's actually mentioned in the cars official handbook thing) and I still need to pack my maternity bag...but anything else we have forgotten we can get once the baby arrives ☺

I finally convinced JJ that we need blinds in the house for when the baby arrives (we have lived here just over a year and have nothing covering the windows which are floor to ceiling as JJ didn't want any blinds or curtains!!) So we had someone out yesterday to give us a quote and someone is coming out tomorrow for a quote so hopefully we will get it all sorted soon! We are getting blackout blinds in the baby's room and our room (for when the baby sleeps in our room/ when I go back to work and have to work a night shift) and I hadn't realised blackout blinds came in patterns as well as plain so we have chosen a gorgeous design for the baby's room!!

I am so excited and getting very impatient to meet the baby now but I have been told that this is the part of the pregnancy that drags the most and apparently most first timers go over their due date but I am hoping baby comes a little early!

What were you like at 37 weeks?

💖xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment