Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Saturday 20 June 2015

Books I am taking into hospital

Hi ☺

After reading a lot of stories about labour etc and advice on what to take to hospital I have decided to take some books (or my kindle) to the hospital with me/ also to read at home while in labour just in case it takes a while.
So here is a list of the books I think I am going to take with me (probably not all of them but it's best to prepare):

📚 Peter kay autobiographies-
Both the sound of music and his second one (both of which I have borrowed from my sister) as they are hilarious and I think that reading comedy books will help to relax me and ease my panic a little bit.

📚 miranda hart is it just me-
For the same reason as the books above, I love miranda and despite reading this book a few times already, I still find it hilarious and actually laugh out loud in parts so this should be okay to relax me.

📚 sophie kinsella
Any of her books, I haven't chosen one specifically yet but I love how humorous and light hearted all of her books are, and while in labour I am not going to want to read a book with a complicated storyline that makes me need to concentrate hard on it. I don't think that I will be able to fully concentrate on much so books like the da vinci code etc wouldn't be a good idea for me! It will be comedy and chick lit ☺

Did you take anything to read while you were in labour? Or take anything else to keep you occupied?

💖 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment