Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Monday 15 June 2015

36 weeks update

Hi ☺

So I haven't done an update in a while, and I felt bad about it so thought I would do a quick 36 week update.

I am officially on maternity leave as I was on my feet all day at work and it was starting to really hurt and be uncomfortable so I thought it best to start maternity leave so I can rest.

A bit tmi but I have now discovered the horror that is piles!I thought I was one of the lucky ones that missed out on them but as soon as the baby became engaged they appeared! They aren't actually painful though which is good.

I still don't have stretch marks on my bump which I am super happy about!and my bump is still perfectly round but a bit lower than it has been and I haven't changed shape anywhere else ☺

I have been experiencing constant back ache for about 4 days, and it does hurt me when the baby kicks me now but I still love it as it means my baby is still active. I have also been having hot flushes which makes me feel sick!but I think that is partly due to the hot weather we have been having.

That's pretty much everything that has happened in the last few weeks  ☺ I did get a necklace that I mentioned in a previous post for doing well in the pregnancy and not complaining much and I also got a rose gold and pink Michael kors watch for doing well ☺

How have you all been doing.

💖xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment