Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Maternity leave and my hormonal thoughts

I have been on maternity leave for a week now and not only have I missed work (I never thought I would say that!) But I have also been feeling a bit lonely and neglected.
I miss seeing my friends at work and often if I text them they are too busy to reply so I did feel like I was being forgotten about for the first few days (I know how silly that is it was just my hormonal state) and I did wish that I had stayed at work a bit longer!
But while I have been off we have managed to visit JJs family and friends in Liverpool, tidy the entire house and put the baby next to me crib up in our bedroom and get everything else sorted for the baby's arrival ☺
I do have another few weeks before the baby is due and I feel like I might get bored really easily but I am hoping that my friends from work will make plans with me when they can

What did you all do while waiting for the baby to arrive and did you ever feel left out or neglected by people from work?

💖xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment