Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Perfect summer drinks from Costa coffee

Hi ☺

I don't go into costa coffee a lot as I don't drink coffee and since being pregnant I can't have hot chocolate as I'm sick straight after, but today I have been in twice and had two of the most gorgeous drinks I've ever had!

The first I got while walking to my antenatal appointment as I needed to cool down, and so I got the tropical fruit ice cooler. I did want the peach lemonade but the shop I went to didn't have it yet! I got a small cup for £2.90 which does seem a bit expensive but was worth it as it took me ages to drink!
To be honest all I could taste was pineapple but it was gorgeous, and so refreshing!I think they make it by mixing tropical juice with ice (I'm probably wrong but it is definitely made with ice) so is perfect for a hot summers day!

The second shop we went into I managed to get the peach lemonade. I'm not sure how much this cost as it was JJ who bought it and we got a medium one to share (he had the most!). This is a peachy colour (obviously...I'm not sure what I was expecting! ) and again came over ice. I'm not sure how to describe this other than it didn't have a strong peach taste, it was the perfect amount of peach and lemon mixed together. JJ absolutely loved it and I was lucky to get any at all!This is very unusual for him as he usually doesn't even try new things! Again this was a very refreshing drink and perfect for the summer!! I love peach drinks and homemade type lemonade so combining the two was a genius move so well done costa! I'm sure I will be visiting again very soon!!

Have you tried these drinks?what did you think of them? Or do you have any other drinks perfect for the summer?

💖xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment