Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Baby update 26 days old...

Hi ☺

My gorgeous little EmJ is 26 days old now and she is amazing.  She already has her own little personality and can already roll over (which she has been doing for over a week) and hold her head up (which she has been doing since birth ).

She can be loud when she is hungry or has pain, but all other times when she is awake she just sits and watches people and tries to talk.

She doesn't like to be in her crib, she prefers going to sleep cuddling mammy or daddy and then being put into the crib when she is asleep. She also wakes up every 3 hours to be fed, and hates if she has to wait for milk! She sleeps with one arm up by her face, and when she is sound asleep she has both arms up.

We have had a few genuine smiles rather than those caused by wind, and they melt my heart every time! We have also learnt how to use Viber to video call my parents so they can see her every day!

She had her first car journey to sunderland and was asleep in the car seat the entire time (I had to ask hubby to keep checking she was still breathing) but on the way back she was crying a lot because we had a load of diversions so she got hungry. She tends to quiet down or go to sleep if she's in the car or the pram,which I think is normal for babies and I was exactly the same when I was a baby.

She has been to liverpool and Leeds now and was so well behaved both days!!she did poo on a family member but obviously didn't mean to and apparently it's good luck anyway!

She is still a bit too small for 0-3 month clothing,but luckily we have some slightly smaller vests and dresses for her to wear,and if she manages to be sick or poo on them all we have to either let her just be in a vest or use leggings and a top or dress that are slightly too big for her.

She has started gripping things when she's feeding or having cuddles, especially my necklace or my hair, which seems to soothe her and stop her from crying. She prefers cuddles off me to those off anyone else, and if she is in anyone else's arms she looks around for me and cries if she can't see me.

She has been to visit where I work and went to sleep on my colleague!she didn't like being in reception as the people were too loud for her but she loved being in the lab and everyone loved her! She got cuddles off everyone, and everyone wants her to visit again soon.

That's everything for now but I will keep you updated on how she is doing.

💖xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment