Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Friday 28 August 2015

5 things I've loved this week #1

I love these posts so thought I would do one of my own ☺

💖 the first thing I have been loving this week is gossip girl. I know this has been finished for ages but I never actually watched the final series, so thought I would start from the beginning and I am loving it! I'm still only on series 1 but the drama is so exciting, I just wish I had gone to a school like that!

💖I have been loving the Danny black book series by Chris RyanI love his books as he doesn't over exaggerate things like some authors do, and I think that this is because he was in the SAS. His new book in the series came out yesterday, so I haven't read it all yet but it is about ISIS so far, which shows how on point he is.

💖I had my favourite dessert lemon meringue pie when I was at my parents house at the beginning of the week. My mam made it and it was amazing! Homemade desserts are always better than shop bought ones.

💖we have just moved EmJ onto bigger bottles as she is having 5oz of milk when I express now, so the bottles we were using are too small. I love the bottles we are using now as we have two pink, two purple and two green ones. They are so pretty and make it easier to keep track of which expressed bottles need to be used first as I do pink then purple then green.

💖the last thing I have loved this week is EmJs new 1.5tog sleeping bag. We got it from asda and it is pink with bambi on the front which makes it so gorgeous.

What have you been loving this week?

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment