Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Thursday 31 December 2015

Cradle cap and baby

I didn't know what cradle cap was, until I realised baby had it! I'm not too sure how it feels for her but she does scratch it sometimes and when she does, some of it comes away but it also brings some of her hair with it! This can't be nice for her so on the advice of my mam we got her some olive oil to apply.

We apply it on a night time and wash her hair on a morning, although I thought we should apply it during the day and wash it off on a night to keep the bath as part of her bedtime routine but hubby knows best 😛

We have only been using it about a week, and to be honest I haven't noticed much of a difference so far but when we went to my parents for Christmas hubby also got some shampoo specially made to target cradle cap so I used that for the first time yesterday.

I am hoping that something helps with the cradle cap soon as I feel quite sorry for baby! It's not nice to look at or feel and it can't be nice for her and all I want is for her to be happy!

I will let you know if either the oil or the shampoo works 😀

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment