Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Wednesday 9 December 2015

12 days of Xmas day 1

I have decided to try and do one post every day from now until Christmas as I only have revision to do for uni now :)

For this post I wanted it to be quite Christmassy, so it's all about the outfits we have for baby for Christmas.

There is a few, and I know some people might be reading this and thinking that I have bought her too many and I agree, but every time I see a cute little Christmas outfit I can't resist buying it!

So the first outfit that I want her to wear on Christmas eve, when we are driving to my parents house, is a cute little elf outfit. On the front of the best it says give me presents or elf which I thought was so adorable! The vest looks like a little elf outfit and comes with matching tights, I think I got it from mothercare.

We also bought her a Christmas pudding outfit, because who doesn't want to dress their child like a Christmas pudding while they are still young enough to let you get away with it! I'm not sure she will keep the hat on as she hates hats!

The latest one is a little girl Santa outfit from asda, which I only bought last week! It is a little red dress with white fur (fake obviously) around the hem, matching tights and little white writing on the front which says mummys Christmas cutie which I thought was the most adorable thing! We have bought some little red shoes to go with it.

She has a reindeer onesie which I think we got from next but I'm not sure. It's a pale red colour with a little reindeer on it and I want her to wear it as pyjamas on Christmas eve night.

She has a snowman onesie which I think was bought for her. She is probably going to wear this Christmas day night as it is so cute and snuggly!

For Christmas day we have bought a cute dress which isn't actually Christmassy at all but when I was a child (and still now actually) my mam used to buy me a dress or outfit especially for Christmas day but one which I could wear after Christmas too.

I think this is them all but there are still quite a few! She may not wear them all at Christmas but as long as she wears them over the Christmas holidays it will be fine :)

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment