Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Christmas with a baby

This was the first year that I had a baby at Christmas, and honestly I can't believe how much better it was! I have always loved Christmas, to the point where I get up at 3am and wait excitedly to be told I can get up and see if Santa has been (yes even at 25 year old).

This year though I was so much more excited as I couldn't wait to see what baby got, and to see her face as she was opening her presents! I know she is only 5 months old, and doesn't understand Christmas but she still had so much fun tearing the wrapping paper and then playing with her toys!

It took 3 hours to open all of her presents, and she got so many new things!she got a mixture of clothes and toys, and all of them were amazing! We are so lucky to have amazing friends and family that love her so much.

One of the presents was a high chair, which we used while we were having Christmas dinner and she was having blended Christmas dinner. She loved it! She loved sitting at the table with us, I think she felt like she was a grown up like us. She loved her food too! She wanted more! And my mam ended up giving her some of her mashed potato to try and she loved that too! I didn't want her to have too much though.

She had quite a few naps, as she was so active and excited that she tired herself out!

I do have to point out though that although she loved playing with her new toys and dolls, her two favourite things were the sky remote and the baubles on the tree!

It has been the best Christmas I have ever had and I loved every minute of it!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment