Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Friday 11 December 2015

12 days of Xmas day 4

I recently upgraded sky (again) to get the movie channels, and it got me thinking about what my favourite Christmas films are.

I have decided the following are my faves but I don't know an order ☺

🎄 the holiday
I absolutely adore this film! If you haven't seen it, basically two women want to get away from their lives for the holidays so they agree to swap homes for Christmas.  One is a massive house in America and one is a gorgeous cottage in England. I won't say more incase I spoil it, but there are romances and basically it is just a lovely feel good film! I actually really want to stay in/buy that cottage!it is so quaint and picturesque!

🎄 snow dogs
I'm not sure this is a Christmas film, but sky thinks it is so that's good enough for me!
Cuba Gooding jnr is a dentist who inherits some snow dogs and a home in alaska, and when he goes out there he tries to find out who is real dad is and takes part in a dog sled race.
It's amazing and has huskies in it which makes it so much better! This is another feel good film ☺

🎄 eight below
This is another film about huskies and has Paul walker in it,  which makes me a bit sad now!
It's a bit like homeward bound but better. Basically some huskies get left at a site in the snow and they break free and try to find their way to the other base. It's such a cute story but a bit sad at times!!

🎄 miracle on 34th street
I have to be in the mood to watch this one but it is still one of my favourites!
It is heartwarming and very Christmassy!

🎄 home alone
What kid didn't want to be left alone for the holidays after watching this?I don't think I could have fought off the burglars quite as well but I wanted a massive house to myself lol

That's my faves, I do like some more but not enough to mention them here ☺

What are your favourite films at Christmas?

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment