Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Friday 1 January 2016

My new years eve

For the first year since I was a little child,I was in bed by 10pm. I did wake up at midnight but that was purely accidental as I only woke up because the neighbours set fireworks off!

Previous years have seen me at parties, including the one when my dad got really drunk and tried to strip the woman next door 😳 , and other years when we have just been in my parents house eating party food and drinking, and one year I was working but I have always seen in the new year with a toast and a rendition of auld lang syne.

Despite not being at a party, or having a drink,this is probably the happiest I have been at new year simply because when I woke up, the fireworks also woke my baby up and so I saw in the new year getting a cuddle off my little girl and looking at her sleepy but happy face. I can honestly say that this year I know is going to be amazing because I have her in my life. 

So getting snap chats off my friends who were all out having a good time didn't even make me jealous because I got to cuddle my baby girl back to sleep and got my midnight kiss off her (not quite the same type of kiss as my friends were having though 😂).

Next year I might go back up to my parents house for a party (if I'm not working) but I honestly think that staying in again next year will be just as good.

What did you do for new years eve?

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment