Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Thursday 21 January 2016

Baby massage

Before I started doing baby massage I was umming and aahing over whether or not to do it. I'd heard people say it was really good but then people had told me it wasn't any good and didn't do anything.
I can't remember why I decided to do it, I might have been bored that day and decided to sign up for it, but I'm so glad I did.
I am 3 lessons into it (out of 5) and I've now incorporated the massage that I know so far into her bedtime routine.
I do the massage after her bath, and it has been amazing so far. She falls asleep almost immediately afterwards, and she sleeps longer through the night too!
I was using normal johnsons baby oil but a couple of days ago I switched to the bedtime baby oil to compliment the baby bath and since using that she has slept through the night! I think it is the combination of the massage and the smell as when I was just applying the bedtime lotion it didn't really affect her at all.
Not only does it help her to sleep, it helps to bond us a bit more too as it is special time dedicated to just me and her. She gets quite excited just before the massage and I think she knows what's coming so she must enjoy it ☺

I would recommend giving it a go even if it's not for you I think it is worth trying just in case.

Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. 경북출장마사지

    ReplyDelete