Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Friday 29 January 2016

Duck bath

I have so many half written posts it is unreal!I really need to get my act together!!

Today I want to talk about baby baths. Well, kind of. I got a baby bath for baby when we first had her, but she didn't like it so I ended up buying a foam bath support to go in the big bath (which went mouldy as I didn't dry it out well enough so had to buy a new one). But as baby can now sit up unaided, I wanted her to sit up properly in the bath. My mam found a seat to use in the bath, but when I looked at it,  it was hard plastic and I wasn't sure how comfortable that would be for baby. Then I saw the inflatable duck bath.
I'm not going to lie, I wanted it for myself. It is basically an inflatable duck shaped bath made for babies aged 6 months to 24 months (I think). Baby loves it!
When I fill it with water, it reaches about half way between baby's tummy and her shoulders which I think is perfect for her. I lie her back to wash her hair, and it is a little bit awkward as I am used to her lying fully down on the bath support, but her head rests against the ducks bum  (haha) and she seems comfy enough while I'm doing it. It's like she's lying the way I do in the bath as when her head is on the bum her legs can lie flat as if she is relaxing in the bath :)
She sits up to play, and the bath has a non slip texture which is really good. She has tipped over once, but by that I mean she lost her balance and fell against the duck but as the duck is inflatable it cushioned her and she thought it was hilarious. I have given her light up ducks to play with and she loves just sitting in the bath and playing!
I think this bath is a really good idea as it is just like us going in the bath as it is the perfect size for her!!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment