Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Thursday 14 January 2016

What have you done today to make you feel proud #1

I love miranda the show, and watching it has given me an idea for a blog post series.

What have you done today to make you feel proud? Has to be sung in the way stevie sings it.

I thought writing down what I have done each day that made me feel proud would maybe get me out of the weird depressed mood that I have been in lately.
They will be very short posts but will hopefully be a daily thing.

So my answer today is:
I helped someone reverse their car out of a tight parking space.
This may not seem something to be proud of but it made her feel better and I am usually the one that needs to be helped 😂

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

Xx

2 comments:

  1. TO MAKE YOU FEEL PROOOOOOOOOOUD! Today I made a lovely dinner for my husband. But then he ate in the pub. And I didn't bitch at him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you sing the song too :)
    I would be proud too if I was you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete