Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Wednesday 3 February 2016

I'm proud of my baby

I really want to share with you all that baby girl said hia daddy to her dad yesterday! I thought it might have been a fluke but she said it to him a couple of times and held her arms out for a cuddle! It was so cute!!
She has also been quite clever in that she has figured out how to play with the activity tree. She knows to put the balls in the top and she knows to press the buttons on the front, and she loves to press on the red log!it is so cute!!
I just wanted to share how proud I am of her
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment