Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Sunday 10 May 2015

Weekend presents

Hi ☺

I have been a very spoilt woman this weekend, we received presents from JJs cousin for the baby and I got a present from JJ  too!

On Friday I had a very stressful day at work and JJ didn't answer his phone all afternoon which is very unlike him and I must admit I did over react and get a bit panicked! But when I got home, before I went out with my friends, he told me he had hid three presents around the house for me to find!!
They were all related to each other and were a links london necklace and two charms. The necklace was off him, one charm was off him and baby and the other was just off baby. the charms are so gorgeous and thoughtful, there is a star with 'due on' a tag with 'arrived on' and a foot. All three are going to be engraved when we have the baby with the correct dates and the baby's name! It was such a thoughtful present that I actually cried!! I wasn't expecting  it at all, and JJ told me it was because I had coped really well with the pregnancy so far and he wanted me to know how proud he was with me! I didn't think he could ever be so thoughtful and romantic!

JJs cousin also sent us a present which we weren't expecting for the baby which made me cry a little too (apparently people being kind will make me cry). We got a white and purple cardigan with smiley face buttons and matching hat, and some cards that you use in pictures with your baby to mark the milestones of the first year like first smile, first step etc.  They are so cute and I can't wait to use them!!

Have you got any unexpected presents?

💖xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ah how lovely, you are a very lucky lady! So thoughtful! Xxx

    ReplyDelete