Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Saturday 9 May 2015

A-z of me

Hi ☺

I saw this post a few days ago and thought it was a really good idea to get to know the person behind the blog so thought I would do one.

A is for Amy which is the name I want for a girl (amee was also the name of me very first cabbage patch kid when I was little).

B is for biomedical scientist which is my job title.

C is for caring which is the type of person I am told I am.

D is for dolphins which I swam with in Mexico with my husband last October.

E is for eating which I love 😂

F is for friends as they are very important to me especially when I need comfort as my family are all at least a 2 hour drive away.

G is for gaviscon which I am living on right now thanks to heartburn

H is for happy which I try to be, or appear to be, all of the time.

I is for ice cream which I love (coconut flavour is the best).

J is for Joseph which my husband wants as a name for a boy after his dad (also my husband's name begins with J)

K is for kayleigh which is my name.

L is for lifeguard which is the job I used to do at weekends while I was at university.

M is for mam who is my favourite person in the world and I talk to her at least twice a day ☺

N is for nails, which I bite but I am trying to stop!

O is for orange juice which I can genuinely drink loads of without feeling ill or sick, I love it so much.

P is for penguins which are one of my favourite animal and one of my nicknames from JJ  (I also now have a penguin charm on my pandora bracelet with a mammy and baby penguin cuddling which represents me and my mam and me and my baby).

Q is for quality time as this is an important thing in every relationship, whether it's with friends, family, partners or children.

R is for reading which I love to do

S is for swimming which is my favourite exercise

T is for tummy tickles which the baby will be getting a lot of 😂

U is for uniforms, I love men in army uniforms...It is my weakness 😂

V is for the name of my sister (which I won't say but it begins with v).

W is for walking which I love to do, not like serious walking just walking to wherever I am going rather than use the car or take the bus.

X is for xray which I needed to make sure I hadn't damaged any bones when I tore the muscle in my hip when I was 22.

Y is for YouTube which I was thinking about starting my own channel on but think I'm too shy!

Z is for zebra as I couldn't think of anything else beginning with z ☺

So there's my version of the a-z of me. Feel free to comment or to ask questions and if you haven't already done this post and want to then leave the link below and I will read it when you have done it ☺💖

💖 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment