Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Thursday 7 May 2015

31 weeks pregnant update

Hi ☺

So I am now 31 weeks pregnant! It's getting scarily close!

My morning sickness is still there and I have been living off gaviscon for heartburn! But baby seems to have got into a routine and I now know when baby is likely to move about and when it will be sleeping which is so cute!! Sometimes when it kicks it even leaves it's little foot out a bit which I love to feel!
I had my 31 week antenatal appointment on Wednesday and Met my actual midwife for the first time- the midwife I have seen for the past few appointments apparently wasn't my midwife! I didn't get offered the whooping cough vaccination like the previous midwife said I would so I'm a bit worried now and just hope I get it offered it at the next one!
I was told my haemoglobin was low, although when she told me the actual value it isn't that low at all and nothing really to worry about (I know how to interpret results through my job) and my mcv and iron was fine so I'm not concerned.
She measured my bump and felt the baby but didn't tell me what position the baby was lying in or anything! It was a very weird appointment because other midwives kept coming into the room to chat with my midwife which I didn't like as surely it's the same as a normal appointment and we should be allowed privacy? They also kept insulting my colleagues who work in the blood bank in the hospital which I thought was a bit unprofessional of them.

My blood pressure was fine and everything else seemed okay so I have another appointment at the end of the month.

I keep having cramp like pains at the bottom of the bump which I think is just the ligaments stretching or some forms of braxton hicks but I'm not overly worried!
The cramp in my legs overnight have disappeared now!!now I just wake up to go to the toilet and the baby likes to move around at this time which is cute ☺

We have finished the furniture in the baby room and I think we have bought everything we need for the babys arrival now ☺ JJ bought the baby bouncer yesterday which was a surprise and I love it!

I've had to buy bigger clothes and got mostly dresses as I'm still all bump!everyone keeps telling me how lucky I am not to have put weight on anywhere else ☺

I think that's everything since my last update ☺

💖xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment