Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Tuesday 5 May 2015

April favourites 2015

Hi ☺

I love reading monthly favourite posts (and watching them on youtube) so I thought I would join in with my April favourites.

Skincare

This month I have been loving benefit eye cream. I stopped using eye creams for a while but as my already bad sleeping became even worse I decided that I should probably start wearing it again. I have two sample size pots of this, and I love it! It's creamy and very cooling, and makes my eyes feel a little less tired when I first apply it. It sinks straight into the skin and is quite a light consistency which is perfect. 

I have also been loving clinique smart custom repair serum. JJ bought me this in Mexico last October but I stopped using it when I became really ill with my pregnancy and stopped doing my skin care routine. I started using it again last month and my skin seems so much happier. It is quite expensive but a little goes a long way.

I think my favourite thing this month will probably be my garnier micellar water for oily combination skin. Again, a little goes a long way and this removes all of my makeup without any fuss, and is very simple to use!perfect for me being lazy at the minute. 

Makeup

I don't have any makeup favourites this month 😐

TV

Revenge is keeping me on tenterhooks lately,I thought I was over it but then it became good again! I love how this series is a little less revengey than the last series, and Emily is starting to realise the consequences of her revenge. It is on e4 at 9pm on a Monday for those of you who want to watch it but I think this series is nearly over now. 

Made in Chelsea is another of my favourites this month as ashamed as I am to admit it! I love how they are so far away from my life, and are all so posh!I'm not going to lie though I do watch it for the relationship dramas!!

Books

I love reading and I do go through quite a few books per month (making the most of it before the baby comes) and I do mostly read chick lit, and this month I read a book that I literally couldn't put down. Thirteen weddings by Paige Toon is funny but also keeps you guessing right till the end. It starts with a one night stand and ends with everybody being in love with everybody else (well that's not quite how it goes but I don't want to spoil the story). It is relatable as the characters struggle with their own consciences about what to do when they are in a relationship but have very strong feelings for someone else, and what happens when you choose the wrong person. 

Think that's everything for this month!!
What are your favourites?

💖xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment