Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Tuesday 20 October 2015

York designer outlet

While I was still pregnant, hubby and I went to York designer outlet and he bought loads of clothes for himself, but as I didn't know what size I was going to be after giving birth I didn't buy any for myself.

On Saturday we decided to visit there again, and this time I drove to make it easier than getting a train and a bus like we did last time. It's actually really easy to get to and we went there for it opening so there was loads of free parking spaces!

If you haven't heard of York designer outlet (I hadnt) it is basically a shopping centre with loads of brand names for cheaper than their normal stores, like Calvin klein, Ralph Lauren etc.

Hubby loves the polo shirts from Ralph Lauren so he bought loads of them, and Calvin klein t shirts.i got a Calvin klein t shirt and a long sleeved Ralph Lauren top. 
EmJ got a Ralph Lauren dress, a dress and tops from next, and loads from GAP. I don't usually go into GAP but hubby went in while I was feeding EmJ and he saw loads that he thought would be good for her. She needed some winter clothes as for some reason when I was pregnant and we bought 3-6 months clothes we didn't think of the weather being cold!

We spent about £150 in GAP and got some gorgeous things! My favourite being a bright pink onesie made from sweatshirt material with baby pink letters as this matches a hoody I got a while back. She looks super cute in it and it keeps her so warm! We got her a few pramsuits, jumpers and leggings which should keep her kitted out until after Christmas now!

If you haven't been before I highly recommend going as you can get a lot of bargains! There is even a makeup shop selling MAC, clinique, Estee Lauder etc for cheaper but not all shades are sold so you have to be careful!

Have you been here before? What did you think of it?

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment