Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Friday 23 October 2015

Friday favourites #2

I have had a bit of a hectic week and it seems to have flown by! I hope you have all had a fab week and here are what I have been loving:

☺ favourite TV show:
The sheriffs are coming. As I am on maternity leave atm I watch this every morning and I have to say one of the sheriffs (kev mcnally) is very fit!

☺ favourite birthday present:
Michael kors rose gold bangle with diamonds.
I got this off my daughter and it matches my watch perfectly.

☺ favourite clothes:
Ralph Lauren long sleeved top.
I got this last Sunday from York designer outlet and it is so comfy!

☺ favourite baby item:
GAP onesie.
This is made from their hoody material and is so snuggly for her and she looks super cute!

☺ favourite activity:
Singing to my daughter.
She now loves being sung to, especially Disney songs!

So that's my favourite things for the week, what are yours?

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment