Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Baby's 3 months update

I can't believe EmJ is 3 months old! It doesn't seem two minutes since I brought her home from the hospital, but at the same time I can't remember ever not having her!!

She has had 2 lots of injections now, and luckily didn't have a reaction to the second lot! She was so well behaved and only cried briefly this time

She sleeps mostly through the night now, and has even gone 10 hours! I did ask the doctor if I should wake her for feeds and was told that I shouldn't wake her for feeds during the night I should let her sleep. She usually wakes up about 3 or 4 then sleeps till 7. She doesn't sleep during the day very much, and only has a few 5 minute naps. This is good for her but means I can't get any housework or homework done!

She loves babbling away to herself and to me, she can't say proper words yet but she does seem as if she's having proper conversations as I will say something then she will babble as if replying and does this for about 10 minutes at a time!

She loves looking in the mirror and often talks to her reflection! Although sometimes she must argue with herself as it makes her cry.

She has rolled over a few more times now and still tries to crawl and walk. I really don't think it will be too much longer before she is crawling!

She still loves kisses and cuddles, and smiles and giggles when she knows I am going to give her a kiss!

Stay tuned for her 4 month update :)

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment