Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Thursday, 29 October 2015

Friday favourites #3

Hi everyone ☺ hope you've all had a good week and are excited for Halloween!
Here are some of the things I have been loving this week;

☺favourite baby product
Little Einstein baby bouncer baby loves it so much and so do I!

☺favourite TV show
Criminal minds is back and is better than ever!!

☺favourite clothing
My Calvin klein t shirt is cute and super soft! I love wearing it!!

☺ favourite moment
When baby put her hands at either side of my face and leaned in for a kiss (or to eat my nose lol)

☺favourite beauty product
Estee Lauder double wear foundation is better than the previous foundation I was wearing

What are your favourite things of the week?

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment