Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Thursday 29 October 2015

Friday favourites #3

Hi everyone ☺ hope you've all had a good week and are excited for Halloween!
Here are some of the things I have been loving this week;

favourite baby product
Little Einstein baby bouncer baby loves it so much and so do I!

favourite TV show
Criminal minds is back and is better than ever!!

favourite clothing
My Calvin klein t shirt is cute and super soft! I love wearing it!!

favourite moment
When baby put her hands at either side of my face and leaned in for a kiss (or to eat my nose lol)

favourite beauty product
Estee Lauder double wear foundation is better than the previous foundation I was wearing

What are your favourite things of the week?

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment