Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Saturday 10 October 2015

Friday favourites

I love reading these types of posts so again I thought I would do my own! I first saw a Friday favourites type post on the Lauren conrad site (I love her so much since laguna beach and the hills!), and thought it was such a good idea!

☺ favourite diary:
My mam gave me a purple and pink spotty filofax as an early birthday present and I love it!

☺ favourite person:
My daughter, she is 12 weeks old and surprises and amazes me every day.

☺ favourite book:
Hellfire by Chris Ryan.

☺ favourite baby item:
Mother care so loved bear playmat.

☺ favourite drink:
Costa coffee hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream.

Hope you've all had a really great week and have a fab weekend!

💖 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment