Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Wednesday 21 October 2015

My birthday

It is official. ...I am old!I am now in my late twenties (26) !! But I am not too old for presents 😂

So here is what I got:

I got a filo fax off my parents, I've wanted one for ages and my mam saw a gorgeous purple one with pink spots!

I got ted baker pyjamas off my sister. I've been calling her a pyjama snob for months as she will only wear ted baker ones, but I fully understand it now! Not only is the design gorgeous, they are so comfy to wear too! I will only be wearing ted baker pyjamas from now on (well if I win the lottery anyway).

My mam also got me some yankee candle melts as I can't buy them in the town I live in, I have to go to meadowhall if I want some.

My mam also got me a new look voucher so I bought three pairs of jeans ☺ this came at the right time as the jeans I got from next are too big for me now!

Hubby bought me a clinique gift set which was a lovely thought as I do love clinique and I haven't bought any in ages! He got me the turnaround collection which I'd never seen before but have been using the last few days and I love it!

Hubby bought me something from baby too which I thought was cute! I got a rose gold Michael kors bangle with diamonds to match my rose gold and pink Michael kors watch. It is absolutely gorgeous and probably one of the most thoughtful and pretty presents I've ever been given!

My best friend got me some vouchers to get my nails done too as I hardly have any time to myself now that I have baby and have started my part time masters, and she thought I deserved some pampering time! I thought this was so thoughtful too as no one really notices how hard I actually work (I know all parents do!) But it's nice to know that someone does realise. (On a similar note I had a bath the other night and hubby gave me baby after five mins so I couldn't even have a bath in peace ha was lovely though).

That's what I got for my birthday, and some cards :) I didn't get a text or card or anything off the people from work though which I was a bit gutted by as I remember their birthday!but I'm 26 years old and shouldn't be childish enough to be bothered ha.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment