Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Tuesday 29 September 2015

A little explanation as to my lack of posting

Hi guys,

I feel like all I have done lately is say I will publish a post, not publish it and then apologise! I haven't meant for it to be like this, especially for it to have gone on for a couple of weeks!
I am aware that I haven't been the best blogger, and I have lost followers because of that but I would like to say a massive thank you to those of you who have stuck by me 😘
There are reasons for this, and I would go into them but they are quite personal to me so all I will say is that I had to have a biopsy taken, my marriage might be over and EmJ is a lot more active now.
I know these aren't really giving much away, and don't seem like they could affect me much but honestly most of my time has been taken up with crying, or trying to entertain EmJ and then by the time I then get round to publishing a post I realise I haven't taken the photo for it! I have been trying to take a photo of the perfect prep for about a week now but every time I go to do it something else happens that distracts me and takes my attention away.
I am going to work harder in the next few weeks to try and post all of the content I wanted to post.
I hope you all understand that I am trying hard to still post but I have been distracted.
I love you all

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment