Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Sunday 6 September 2015

August favourites

I haven't done a favourite post in a couple of months I don't think, so I thought I would do one this month as I love reading what other people love!

💖 revlon lip butter in peach parfait
This was actually chosen by hubby, but the colour is perfect for me and it is so moisturising!it doesn't last very long on me so does need to be reapplied probably more than I would like. I think we got it in the revlon deal that was 2 for £10 so was quite cheap really!

💖 johnsons baby bedtime lotion
I love this for the baby! It is meant to help the baby to sleep on a night, but for us or doesn't seem to make her sleep any better or longer than normal, but we do love the smell of it! It is also so moisturising and EmJ seems to like it being massaged into her after her bath.

💖 little angels baby wipes for newborns
I love these wipes! We have been using these since EmJ was born, and I honestly believe they are just as good as using the cotton wool balls and water. They are specially designed to be used from day one, and EmJ was fine using them. They are quite cheap, I think we got a box of them for about £9, so we got loads of boxes. They are asdas own make but I find them better than the better known brands like pampers and johnsons. They are thinner and they are easier to get out the packet, which also has a plastic lid on to prevent the wipes from drying out.

💖gossip girl
I mentioned this in my 'things I've loved this week' post but I have to include it here too! I forgot how good this show is, and I am already onto series 2 (I only started watching it a few days ago!)

💖 Chris ryans Danny black series
Again, I mentioned this in the weekly post but I recommend anyone to read this series. It is completely believable,and probably does happen in real life as most of his books are based on his experiences or someone he knows experiences in the SAS.  The newest book in the series only came out a few days ago, so I still haven't read it yet but it's seemingly about ISIS and some people who do things for them and the SAS people who have to deal with it.

💖 nothing to declare
This is usually on TV after EmJ has woken me up to feed her and then gone back to sleep, leaving me wide awake. I love the Australian one as they are so strict and I think we should more strict than we are! I find it fascinating what people do to hide what they are bringing into the country like drugs or food (Australia don't allow certain foods that could pose a threat to the plants or wildlife).

💖 clinique take the day off balm
I love this as it takes off my makeup,including waterproof mascara, really easily and gently. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and it leaves them so clean and soft!definitely a product worth having.

What have you been loving this month? Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment