Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Saturday 4 July 2015

39 weeks update

Hi ☺

I am now 39+3 pregnant and boy am I feeling it!

JJ thinks that me wanting greggs sausage rolls all of the time is now officially a craving (I just wanted the pastry) and those gorgeous mini Victoria sponges they do too!! Although I am still loving chocolate milk and ice cream! Healthy I know, but I am eating a balanced diet too.
I have stretch marks on the bottom of my bump now which are really itchy!I didn't even know they could be itchy so I will admit that I have googled it to make sure it is fine! The bump also became a bit sore to touch at one point which panicked me but apparently is normal.
A bit TMI so if you don't want to read this part look away now....I started to lose my mucous plug yesterday (at least I think that's what it was) so I am hopeful that baby will make an appearance soon, although apparently when you lose this has no bearing on labour unless it has blood in it which mine didn't 😕 I have also been constantly leaking from my boobs this week, and I mean constantly! For the past few months I've had a few drips but the past week they have been streaming and soaking everything so I have had to start wearing breast pads.

My mam is coming to stay with us on Wednesday until a few days after the birth (I think) which will be good as she has had two kids so knows what to look out for with labour! Does anyone else have the scary feeling that they won't realise they're in labour until it's too late to go to the hospital?? No? Just me?
I am finding it harder to go for walks now and as driving is uncomfortable we do tend to be walking everywhere.
As you will know the weather has been very hot lately so we had to go out and buy a fan to cool me down, and also for when the baby is born so he/she doesn't overheat.
We have washed all of the baby's clothes and ironed them ready for when the baby comes. I didn't realise how many clothes we had!! I may have mentioned this last week I can't remember 😐

I have been feeling a bit down lately and feeling like I have no friends as when I try to make plans everyone is busy, and no one texts me much anymore unless I text them. I do know it's nothing personal and that people are busy with their own loves and work etc but JJ gets messages all of the time off his mates and constantly gets asked to make plans with them which makes me feel worse. I am hoping it is just my hormones being silly with me being this close to labour and that it will be fine once the baby has been born, but who knows.

I have become slightly addicted to daytime tv- I have a schedule... everybody loves raymond, Jeremy kyle, homes under the hammer, cowboy builders, come dine with me then dallas cowboy cheerleaders ☺ I know I won't have time to watch these when the baby comes as I will be too tired or too busy so I am making the most of it now!! I do now want to be a cheerleader though 😂

What have you all been up to this month?If you are pregnant how is your pregnancy coming along?
I would love to hear from you all.

💖 xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yargh! Can't believe how close you are. Doing my excited dance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 40+3 now and no closer to baby coming :( xxx

    ReplyDelete