Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Wednesday 22 April 2015

29 weeks update

Hi pixierinos ☺

Last week I did a 28 week update so I thought I would do a 29 week update ☺

My baby bump seems to me as if it has got bigger (I have had to wear a bigger lab coat again this week at work), although I still have no stretch marks on my tummy (touch wood). although I do have more stretch marks on my thighs now!! I do keep applying bio oil but sometimes I am too tired on a night and literally just fall into bed. JJ keeps getting annoyed at me for not looking after myself and the stretch marks so I should probably try to apply it more regularly.

I have been working a lot of long shifts at work which involve me being on my feet all day (just the way the rota has been done) and I don't know whether this is the cause or if it is because I am carrying extra weight but I keep getting really bad leg cramps during the night 😢 I wake up at least four times a night with cramp in my legs and I have tried a few things such as massaging them and having a hot bath etc but nothing seems to help yet (any suggestions please let me know ).

My heartburn has been getting worse and gaviscon is still my saviour ☺

But on a more positive note, the baby still moves loads and seems to kick me just before I eat something rather than after so I think baby knows when food is coming 😀 baby also kicks when JJ cuddles the bump which is super cute! And has started to make more movements as if dancing which is weird but also cute. Whenever baby moves I like to tell it how much it is loved already as baby can hear now and I want it to know how much it means to me and JJ. 

We have the drawers and the cotbed  up in the baby room now so all we need now is the wardrobes but JJ is being a bit lazy at the minute so it is taking a lot of persuading!
Once we have the baby room sorted we will be getting our new bedroom ready for the baby's arrival but luckily I am only 29 weeks so I still have a little while yet.

We have a list of the things we still need to buy and are going to buy them as soon as I get paid at the end of the month, but my colleague at work pointed out that I don't have to panic like I have been that we don't have everything in yet as we can always buy things once the baby is born and as long as the baby has food, shelter,nappies and love it will be fine ☺sometimes I get caught up in wanting everything to be perfect and forget that the most important things we already have. 

I think that is everything for this week  ☺ let me know if you enjoy reading posts like this ☺

💖xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bump update. I definitely agree with your colleague - as long as you have the bare essentials, you can get other things if you need to later on so don't panic. Leg cramps are horrible - I remember them well but sadly don't have any tips on how to get rid of them. Those little kicks are magical though aren't they? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ☺
      Thanks for stopping by ☺. I think I've tried everything to get rid of them, but I think it's just something we all have to put up with 😐
      Yeah I love feeling baby kick!!i will miss it when I've had the baby as weird as that sounds 😀
      How old is your little one?
      Xxx

      Delete