Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Thursday 16 April 2015

28 week update

Hi pixierinos!

I had my 28 week antenatal appointment yesterday and happily everything seems fine ☺ my bump is measuring 27cm  (not really sure if this is a good thing or not ) and the midwife could feel the baby's head and bum and spine and everything seemed fine!! It was a bit weird as I have been very careful not to press my bump too hard, and the midwife squashed it with some force to feel the baby!!I panicked a bit but baby seems fine today and is moving about and kicking as normal ☺

I also had bloods taken and I am the biggest wuss in the world with needles (you wouldn't think I have my ears and belly button pierced and 2 tattoos but there you go) so JJ  had to hold my hand and I very nearly fainted and went sick!! So embarrassing but then JJ took me to Wetherspoons for some peri peri chicken (hello Wednesday club ) and chocolate cake for being brave (no I don't know how I will cope with labour either! ) hopefully everything will come back okay ☺

I also had to go to the dentist and again JJ had to hold my hand!!The dentist told me I was brave when he had finished so I now think that they think I'm a bit 'special' lol but never mind!!

That's all the pregnancy updates I have for now ☺

Speak to you all on Monday,  have a fab weekend

💖xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww such an exciting time. Congratulations on the pregnancy, not long to go now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it sometimes seems like ages away and then when I think of things that still need to be done it doesn't seem that long!!
    May have to have a weekend away in Brighton before the baby comes :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete