Hi everyone,
I am a new mammy (well mammy to be) and I am blogging about my life, my pregnancy/parenthood and beauty.
Everything I mention has been bought and paid for by myself (or as a present off family members) unless otherwise stated (so probably everything is bought by me ☺) and all opinions are my own.
If you have aren't queries don't hesitate to get in touch via twitter @sprinkleofpixie or email me at pixiedustandfairylove@gmail.com
💖 xxx

Sunday 15 November 2015

A sorry I'm a bad blogger post

Hi guys ☺

I feel like I've been such a bad blogger lately but life has just taken over!

As I've probably mentioned far too much, I'm at uni one (sometimes two) days a week doing my part time masters while I'm on maternity leave, so with all the work I have to do for that and looking after baby and doing housework etc my blog has taken a bit of a back seat.

Last time I wrote a post like this I promised to post more but it just isn't feasible at the moment. 

I am going to keep posting when I can and I do have a few reviews and other posts written, but as this is just a hobby and not many people read my blog anyway, the posts won't be regular.

I am very sorry for this and I am hoping that one day in the future I will be a better blogger and have my life more sorted out!

I am still reading everyone else's blogs though so if I follow you on bloglovin or twitter chances are I'm reading what you write so keep up the good work 😘

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment